Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One week pre op!
































OK. So I couldn't wait till post op to post. What can I say? I'm a chatterbox. If you know me, you this to be true.


Anyway...I thought I would take some pictures of my lower legs and feet. I figure that if I'm going to start documenting this surgery I might as well show the current appendages. I noticed that my good leg bows out further than my bad leg. What the hell??? I suppose since I rolled my right side less than the left, it's not going to be problematic. I have to try to keep it that way.


I took pictures to show my left ankle with it's wonderful lumpy lateral presentation. That, by the way is my ruptured peroneal brevis tendon. I also took some pictures of my calves. I couldn't flex them very much as my half calf on the left side was cramping like mad while I waited for the camera to record the image. Oh well, it is what it is.


Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment