Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 12 post op

Yay..I am nearly done with week 2 and I haven't fallen again. That right there is an accomplishment. I still feel rather worthless around the house. It is Monday and the little boys are in daycare till noon so I have a little time to just do whatever. I am going to be living for Monday thru Friday for a few weeks now. I love my boys and all....but man are they just a handful. Yesterday I got up to use the bathroom and when I returned to the living room I found one boy on the dog kennel and the other on a table...they were couch diving.

My foot is sore...the bruising on the top aches right now. Touching the bruised part on the top of my foot causes some pain. The bruise on my left hip has darkened considerably, too. Makes my husband feel bad...I can live with that for a little bit.

My splint is killing my foot, too. The incisions will stick and pull and wow does that ever hurt. I also get some odd nerve sensations from my heel to my small toe. It often feels as if there is a bug of some sort in my splint. I know there isn't one, I have looked for it through the sides of my bandages but my imagination and this sensation is just too much to deal with sometimes.

I keep thinking that I should call my clinic and get this thing rewrapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment